ATTENTION
The Limerick NewsWire Blog has moved to a new address. Join us now at
www.LimerickNewsWire.com

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I heart Limerick 4 ever!


Ah jaysus are ye serious like?
How low must the cities image and self esteem really be if we resort to articles in the local papers like this one in the Leader,

‘What I love about Limerick’
‘Will Leahy, 2fm DJ, tells Gerard Fitzgibbon about a few of his favourite things’...Blah blah blah.

Leahy(right) goes on to talk about Nancy Blake's, RTE’s Limerick studios, Terry Wogan, The Royal George Hotel, The visit of President Bill Clinton and The People's Park.

What ridiculous tripe.

Dot get me wrong, I love Limerick but do we really need this feel good bollox? Kind of reminds me of the line in Fr. Ted,” I think I should get the parachute…because im great”

We're bigger than this aren’t we?