ATTENTION
The Limerick NewsWire Blog has moved to a new address. Join us now at
www.LimerickNewsWire.com

Friday, May 23, 2008

Jersey mother is “breathing unaided”

A Limerick mother whose child was killed in a house fire in Jersey on Wednesday has been taken off of her ventilator and “is breathing unaided”, a Police spokesperson has said.

Jersey Police told the media today that the 34 year old mother remains in critical but stable condition in a Jersey hospital following a house fire in which her 3-year-old daughter was killed.

The woman originally from Whitethorn Drive, in Cahirdavin has been living in Jersey for the past 8 years. The fire is believed to have been caused by an electrical defect in an upstairs area of the house.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Return to Main Page